Ferriero Engineering, Inc. (FEI) is a mid-size consulting civil engineering firm with offices in Chester and Hopewell, New Jersey. The firm provides land development and municipal engineering services, including preparing and reviewing site plans and subdivision plans, road & drainage improvements and construction inspection.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 2-5 years CAD experience;
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D required;
- Experience required with preparation of municipal and county roadway plans, site plans, utility drawings, land development and subdivision plans;
- Ability to work within CAD standards;
- Knowledge of AutoCad Pipe Networks and Corridors a plus;
- Knowledge of Tax Map preparation and ArcView GIS software a plus;
- Ability to work under the supervision of senior staff to produce quality designs and plans;
- Must have excellent ability to communicate with other design professionals within the firm.
Certificate of completion from a Technical school.